“Rummaging in our souls, we often dig up something that ought to have lain there unnoticed. ”

And a year after .. here I am again. Visiting places that have been long devastated.
At least that was what I thought.
Some things should be left in the past but somehow we end up going back to them, even if only with our heart. And although it clearly is the wrong thing to do, we can't help it. Somehow we insist on digging up the past, or what's left of it, anyway. We keep on wondering what if ..
So many what if's that can't be answered by pure imagination, because imagination will never level up to the reality that we live in.
The reality that we were forced to accept.
But never truly accepted, somehow.
I always knew feelings were a tricky thing.
But they are also the only true fact.
But so unclear to interpret most of the times.
I was once so sure of myself.
But never have I doubted myself as much as I do now.


No comments:

Post a Comment