one tree hill - brooke's quotes

-The bad guys lie to get in your bed; the good guys lie to get in your heart.

-And once you lose yourself, you have two choices: find the person you used to be... or lose that person completely...

-Someone once said; "It's the good girls who keep diaries. The bad girls never have the time." Me? I just wanna live a life I'm gonna remember, even if I don't write it down.

-I wanted you to fight for me. And tell me that you would rather be alone than with anyone else!

-Girls just want someone who wants them back, At least thats what I want

-Here's my philosophy on dating. It's important to have somebody that can make you laugh, somebody you can trust, somebody that, y'know, turns you on... And it's really, really important that these three people don't know each other.

-You're either on 'Team Brooke' or 'Team Peyton' and nobody wants to be on 'Team Peyton' because their captain is a big whore!

-hoes over bros
clothes over bros
& hoes over sycos

-It is said: "You only get once chance in life." I gave you TWO and you blew them both

-Let’s play truth or dare, or maybe just dare, because nobody knows how to tell the truth anymore.

-I suggest you leave. Unless you would like your next period to come out of your nose!

-The best way to get over someone, is to get under someone else

-How many moments in life could you look back to and think "That's when it all changed..

-The "Hey, let's hook up after the game" nod. You wanna know what I think? I think Nathan likes tutor girl, tutor girl likes Lucas, and I know I like Lucas, and I have no idea who the hell you like any more so this has been turned into one big love... rectangle plus one... whatever that is.

-I guess "slutty" is in season.

-I didn't think that guys like you actually existed: sweet, sincere and hot. you're like a unicorn!

-Well If That's Not The Skank Calling The Whore A Slut!!

-people always leave..but sometimes.. they come back

-When you find the boy that I used to know, you should have him give Millie a call.

-First you're gonna let go. Now were going to sit, and you are going to cry on my shoulder for as long as you need to.

-Don't cry for a guy, let a guy cry for you. Cause girls give and forgive, but guys get and forget.

-You're not sorry. But you should be. Do you know what my mother said to me when I told her I wanted to start a company? She said your chances are one in a million. And I said maybe I'm that one, and she said you're not. And she was wrong. And whatever she thought she saw in me, was wrong. Because I am one in a million. And there is a child out there who has something so special inside of them but who's life is so miserable because they think that nobody wants them. And I could be great mother to that child, no matter their age or race or sex. I could help them find what makes them special. And if you can't see that then you're wrong, just like my mother, so why don't you go ahead and write that down?

1 comment:

  1. já vi que és uma grande fã do '90210' :D

    também gosto bastante!

    beijinho *

    ReplyDelete