127 hours

Watch it. Do yourself a favor and watch it. The part where he made that decision and did it was nerve-racking. I wonder if I would have the courage to do what he did. I wonder if any of us would have that courage. To be in a situation like that and think about the future, about the people we love and care about and to fight, to fight for life. The feeling I had while I was watching this was .. surreal.

"You know, I've been thinking. Everything is... just comes together. It's me. I chose this. I chose all this. This rock... this rock has been waiting for me my entire life. It's entire life, ever since it was a bit of meteorite a million, billion years ago. In space. It's been waiting, to come here. Right, right here. I've been moving towards it my entire life. The minute I was born, every breath that I've taken, every action has been leading me to this crack on the out surface."

No comments:

Post a Comment