:)

I think that, for today, I'm kind of done with writing short stories about scenarios in my head, because I feel that I need to get this out of my chest a bit. Seriously, sometimes I look at the things I write, for example, the last Filthy Gorgeous, and I stare at it for a few seconds and I think "Really, Jay? Really?!" because I really think sometimes the things I write are pretty much .. shit. But yeah, I guess I've been writing a lot. and now I'm going to get to my point, because I'm starting to ramble on and on about things. It was just a warm up I guess.
Basically, what I wanted to say is that I miss you. and I know, we have been talking once in a while, although our conversations have no sense at all sometimes. But the truth is that I like the feeling I get when I talk to you about serious stuff. And the feeling is even better when you come talk to me.
Don't ask me why I miss you, I can't explain it to you. You know how fucked up the human mind can be, we feel and do things that we don't really know the reason of and that's kind of my problem. I just miss you. And it's a genuine miss, you know? I don't miss the way you kiss, or the warmth of your hands (ok, honestly, I miss that too.) but I don't miss it as much as I miss you. and there's a difference there, in case you didn't see. Because you are not only a guy I kissed, you are also a person I enjoy talking to, someone who, somehow, made me feel safe since the first minute. And I'm still trying to understand how that is even possible, because you didn't really do anything. Ok, you did, somehow, but whatever. Forget this part.
And yeah, basically, you're someone I care about, a lot. I love looking at your face (there, you have the answer for your question here.) because I don't know, I just like looking at you. Your cute. And you can be very sweet sometimes. I know what I'm talking about.
And I just wanted you to know that, when I go talk to you or something, I don't mean to be a pain in the ass, I don't mean to annoy you, you know? I just .. do it because.. yeah, I already said that I miss you, didn't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment