all that I'm asking for, by Lifehouse

and all I can see is broken. broken hearts, broken souls, broken people...and as we move, we lose pieces. pieces of our heart, our soul, of ourselves. but we move on with our walks shaken by the sadness, our vision blured by the tears. there's nothing we can do anyway except moving on, is it? I wonder if it's selfinflicted, the fact that we suffer like this, with this intensity. or if it really is unavoidable. because you see, there are some people who move on just fine. well, at least it looks like they do. but I'm not sure. the truth is that right now, all I can do is crave. crave, crave and crave. and hope. hope for it to go away as fast as it can or that it turns into the most beautiful feelings I've ever felt. but I must say that faith hasn't really been my best friend lately. we pushed ourselves away from eachother..don't remember why. and my heart isn't speaking to me anymore, either. people say that we should listen to our heart? well, what can we do when these are on mute? yeah, pretty fucked up, I know. I try not to let myself down but it's hard, when this is sucking my strength, every day faster. yeah, like I said, all I can see is broken. broken hearts, broken souls, broken people...and as we move on, we lose pieces. pieces of our heart, our soul, of ourselves. and honestly, I just fucking hope that there is someone walking behind me and picking up mine. because I've already lost too much with this, I can't afford to lose myself in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment